Mossy Oak 12 Pack Hunting Cooler
The Nylon Soft Cooler line is the most versatile and the most popular series in the Polar Bear collection. Featuring a lightweight 1000-Denier Nylon outer-shell, YKK #10 Zippers, high-density foam, and a patent-pending sew design, the Polar Bear Nylon Coolers are built to last! Our combination of innovative design and superior craftsmanship makes the Nylon Series perfect for everyday use. When packed correctly, you can expect the Polar Bear Nylon Soft Cooler to hold ice for up to 24 hours in 100 degree heat. Whether you are at the game, on the boat, in the woods or on the course, the Polar Bear Nylon Cooler is the perfect companion.
All Polar Bear Coolers feature our Leak-Proof, Sweat-Proof, PVC-Free FDA Food-Grade Liner.
Give the perfect gift! All of our Nylon Soft Coolers can be embroidered with text, monogram, or a logo. Click the "Customize" button above to personalize your cooler.
• One-inch thick HIGH DENSITY foam insulation
• Leak-Proof, Sweat-Proof, PVC-Free, FDA Food-Grade Liner
• Heavy-duty #10 YKK weatherized zipper (patent-pending sew design)
• Quality hardware and shoulder strap adjustments
• Side zipper pocket
• 4 tie downs (2 on each side)
• Heavy-duty nylon bottom saddle
• PACK IT FULL: Use a 2 to 1 ice to product ratio. Leaving empty space inside the cooler will cause the ice to melt faster.
• ICE ON TOP: If possible, keep the ice in one of our Pre-Liners on top of your goods. Cold air descends, and loose ice melts faster.
• BUCKLE DOWN: Make sure you to buckle down the side flaps when the cooler is closed. Using the buckles creates a seal in the insulation for the optimal chill.
• KEEP IT CLOSED Limit air exposure when possible. Keep your cooler closed when you are not accessing your goods.
Thank you for being a Polar Bear Coolers Customer. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality product possible. In doing so, we offer a 1 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects. Proper care must be taken to assure longevity. Please do not place sharp, pointed or blunt objects inside your cooler.