18 Oct Packing Your Polar Bear
Follow the steps below to get optimal performance from your cooler!
- START COLD: When possible, chill your items before packing them into your cooler.
- PACK IT FULL: Use a 2 to 1 ice to product ratio. Leaving empty space inside the cooler will cause the ice to melt faster.
- ICE ON TOP: If possible, keep the ice in one of our Pre-Liners on top of your goods. Cold air descends, and loose ice melts faster.
- BUCKLE DOWN: Make sure you to buckle down the side flaps when the cooler is closed. Using the buckles creates a seal in the insulation for the optimal chill.
- KEEP IT CLOSED Limit air exposure when possible. Keep your cooler closed when you are not accessing your goods.