Mossy Oak 6 Pack Hunting Cooler
The Polar Bear cooler is the cooler you keep. Built for the outdoor enthusiast, our quality product will be there for you when you need it. Nothing keeps cool like a Polar Bear! The Polar Bear will keep ice for 24 hours in 100 degree heat and will keep hot up to 200 degrees for many hours.
• Make sure the items you pack in your cooler are cold from the start.
• Make sure you use the side buckles when your cooler is not open. Using the buckles creates a seal in the insulation and will ensure your goods stay cold for as long as possible.
• When possible, keep the ice in a bag together on top of the products in the cooler. Cold air descends, loose ice melts faster.
• When you first put ice in your cooler, the cooler will cool from room temp and join the temp of the ice. This means the ice is working extra hard in the beginning. If you are traveling and refilling your cooler as you go, you can expect better results the next time you add ice. The Polar Bear cooler is designed to get cold and stay cold. Once it’s cold, it will keep colder longer.
• Limit air exposure (opening and closing) your cooler when possible.
Thank you for being a Polar Bear Coolers Customer. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality product possible. In doing so, we offer a 1 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects. Proper care must be taken to assure longevity. Please do not place sharp, pointed or blunt objects inside your cooler.