24 Pack Nylon Soft Cooler
The Nylon Soft Cooler line is the most versatile and the most popular series in the Polar Bear collection. Featuring a lightweight 1000-Denier Nylon outer-shell, YKK #10 Zippers, high-density foam, and a patent-pending sew design, the Polar Bear Nylon Coolers are built to last! Our combination of innovative design and superior craftsmanship makes the Nylon Series perfect for everyday use. When packed correctly, you can expect the Polar Bear Nylon Soft Cooler to hold ice for up to 24 hours in 100 degree heat. Whether you are at the game, on the boat, in the woods or on the course, the Polar Bear Nylon Cooler is the perfect companion.
In the world of Soft Coolers, you are only as good as your interior liner. All Polar Bear Coolers are made with the strongest, safest and most durable liner ever built into a soft cooler. Our proprietary liner is created with antimicrobial FDA-Approved materials, and is guaranteed leakproof for life. If it's not TPU Double-Coated Nylon, then it's NOT a Polar Bear!
Give the perfect gift! All of our Nylon Soft Coolers can be embroidered with text, monogram, or a logo. Click the "Customize" button above to personalize your cooler.
• One Inch Thick HIGH DENSITY foam insulation
• Leak Proof / Sweat Proof FDA Food Grade Liner
• Heavy Duty #10 YKK Weatherized Zipper Patent Pending Sew Design
• Quality hardware and shoulder strap adjustments
• Side zipper pocket
• 4 tie downs (2 on each side)
• Heavy-duty nylon bottom saddle
• Make sure the items you pack in your cooler are cold from the start.
• Make sure you use the side buckles when your cooler is not open. Using the buckles creates a seal in the insulation and will ensure your goods stay cold for as long as possible.
• When possible, keep the ice in a bag together on top of the products in the cooler. Cold air descends, loose ice melts faster.
• When you first put ice in your cooler, the cooler will cool from room temp and join the temp of the ice. This means the ice is working extra hard in the beginning. If you are traveling and refilling your cooler as you go, you can expect better results the next time you add ice. The Polar Bear cooler is designed to get cold and stay cold. Once it’s cold, it will keep colder longer.
• Limit air exposure (opening and closing) your cooler when possible.
Thank you for being a Polar Bear Coolers Customer. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality product possible. In doing so, we offer a 1 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects. Proper care must be taken to assure longevity. Please do not place sharp, pointed or blunt objects inside your cooler.