Polar Bear Nylon Backpack Cooler
The Nylon Soft Cooler line is the most versatile and the most popular series in the Polar Bear collection. Featuring a lightweight 1000-Denier Nylon outer-shell, YKK #10 Zippers, high-density foam, and a patent-pending sew design, the Polar Bear Nylon Coolers are built to last! Our combination of innovative design and superior craftsmanship makes the Nylon Series perfect for everyday use. When packed correctly, you can expect the Polar Bear Nylon Soft Cooler to hold ice for up to 24 hours in 100 degree heat. Whether you are at the game, on the boat, in the woods or on the course, the Polar Bear Nylon Cooler is the perfect companion.
In the world of Soft Coolers, you are only as good as your interior liner. All Polar Bear Coolers are made with the strongest, safest and most durable liner ever built into a soft cooler. Our proprietary liner is created with antimicrobial FDA-Approved materials, and is guaranteed leakproof for life. If it's not TPU Double-Coated Nylon, then it's NOT a Polar Bear!
Give the perfect gift! All of our Nylon Soft Coolers can be embroidered with text, monogram, or a logo. Click the "Customize" button above to personalize your cooler.
- Heavy Duty UV840 Denier TPE Coated Nylon outer shell.
- Specialized inch thick high density OPEN CELL FOAM 5 layer air trap design.
- FDA FOOD GRADE Leak proof / Sweat proof, easy to clean Dura-Temp liner.
- Heavy Duty Weatherized YKK #10 zipper.
- Side release buckles, heavy duty built to last.
- Side pocket with rubber coated zipper.
- Velcro wrap around handle.
- Zipper pull-tab / bottle opener.
- Will keep ice for at least 24 hours in 100 plus-degree F heat.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Patent Pending
Thank you for being a Polar Bear Coolers Customer. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality product possible. In doing so, we offer a 1 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects. Proper care must be taken to assure longevity. Please do not place sharp, pointed or blunt objects inside your cooler.