Polar Bear Nylon Backpack Cooler
Utilizing a UV 840 denier TPE coated nylon outer shell, it looks great on the outside but it's what's on the inside that really counts. The Polar Bear backpack cooler houses the thickest and highest density insulation in it's class. It's going to keep you cool on the hottest days.
In the world of soft coolers you are only as good as your liner. The Polar Bear features a leak proof/sweat proof FDA food grade liner approved for consumer safe perishable storage. The Polar Bear is built for the long haul with a YKK #10 heavy-duty weatherized zipper and utilizes our patent pending zipper sew design, which insures that your cooler works as hard as you play.
This model is by far the most popular and versatile of all the Polar Bear collection. The Polar Bear backpack is heavy duty and durable! It's made for everyday use. The Polar Bear back pack soft cooler will keep hot or cold and can be customized with your name or logo. Quality that lives up to its name! Superior craftsmanship and performance, it keeps ice for at least 24 hours in 100 plus degree heat. Ideal for boating activities, tailgating, camping, sporting events..oh yeah, and Frisbee Golf!!. Nothing keeps cool like a Polar Bear!
- Heavy Duty UV840 Denier TPE Coated Nylon outer shell.
- Specialized inch thick high density OPEN CELL FOAM 5 layer air trap design.
- FDA FOOD GRADE Leak proof / Sweat proof, easy to clean Dura-Temp liner.
- Heavy Duty Weatherized YKK #10 zipper.
- Side release buckles, heavy duty built to last.
- Side pocket with rubber coated zipper.
- Velcro wrap around handle.
- Zipper pull-tab / bottle opener.
- Will keep ice for at least 24 hours in 100 plus-degree F heat.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Patent Pending
Thank you for being a Polar Bear Coolers Customer. Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality product possible. In doing so, we offer a 1 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects. Proper care must be taken to assure longevity. Please do not place sharp, pointed or blunt objects inside your cooler.